Don't Miss Your Chance to Start Your Own Wedding Business!
The year 2020 came with lots of challenges for everyone, especially for many entrepreneurs. Many entrepreneurs that started last year ran into complications BUT according to Forbes, 2021 has become the perfect year for starting your own business. The appeal for self-employment has grown immensely for multiple reasons such as…
- The ability to control your own schedule
- The chance to earn money for doing what you love
- The opportunity to learn something new every day
- The option to control your income
- The ability to do different things each day
- The freedom to create your own security
- The choice to choose the work you are doing
- The satisfaction of earning for the value you add
- The joy of working roles aligned with your strengths and responsibilities
Since the wedding industry has been booming since 2021, it’s the perfect time to start your own business. Here are our top 3 wedding businesses you should consider getting involved in!
1 - Cocktail Claw
You can franchise with US! For those who don’t know, Cocktail Claw is a unique once in a lifetime opportunity to engage guests at an event in the best way… a claw machine! As kids we all loved playing the claw machine but now we’re bringing adult fun to our favorite game growing up.
There’s only 3 easy steps when wanting become apart of the Cocktail Claw family:
- Sign up as a franchise
- Buy cargo trailer and claw machine
- Book events
This is the perfect opportunity for you to get involved in not only the booming wedding industry, but events of all types. We have a great growth potential and stand out amongst our competition. The benefits you can gain from us are:
- Stable and proven business
- Low initial investment
- A franchise opportunity that you can operate from home
- If you’ve got an event planning or wedding business, you could potentially be making more money out of it by incorporating Cocktail Claw into your service
- Additive & fun to play
- Cash business, no receivables
- When targeted at the right events, claw machines can breakeven FAST
- Business model is adaptive and multi-tiered! Book Weddings, charities, birthday parties, bachelorette parties, party buses, bar mitzvahs and more!
- Training provided
- Franchise territory
- Support with marketing collateral & social media
- Initial franchise fee of $24,900
2 - The Right One
If you’re a hopeless romantic, this one's for you! The Right One are relationship experts who manage top of the line personal introduction service. They are very popular among people from all walks of life (divorced, widowed, single, etc) who want more of the groundwork in relationship building done in advance. They use a system that “matches” individuals with each other. As a franchisee of this business you would gain the satisfaction of owning your own business while providing top of the line service to clients. This is a very unique opportunity to get involved in the “back side” of building healthy and long relationships!
- Brand started in 1990 and started franchising in 1999
- They have 27 offices
- Requires training
- Supports you on newsletters, meetings, toll-free phone lines, grand opening, internet, security/safety procedure, field operations/evaluations, purchasing cooperatives, and marketing
- Investment ranges between $98,400 - $254,000
- Franchise fee ranges between $50,000 - $150,000
- Royalty fee is 6%
3 - Perfect Wedding Guide
The Perfect Wedding Guide is an all-inclusive buyers guide to every wedding and honeymoon products and services one would need. You would publish, own, and manage your own magazine business with guidance of the nation’s premier wedding magazine publishers. They will provide you support with a total marketing program (print, internet, leads program, networking events, and bridal shows) and are the nation’s largest producer of local bridal shows.
- Brand started in 1991
- They have 69 offices (45 in different markets)
- Training in Longwood, FL for 5 days
- Franchise territory training for 5 days
- Support with central data processing (additional cost), central purchasing (additional cost), field operation evaluation, field training (additional cost), inventory control, franchise newsletter (additional cost), regional or national meetings, 800 telephone hotline